Tuesday

07/05 - Hot Dog Pizza Crust


What madness is this??
We got this from Dominos yesterday with their midweek rescue service deal (50% off orders between 4-6pm mon-fri) and ever the random blogger I thought I'd review it for you guys. The crust is an additional £2.50 but unlike the other special options I think this warrants the extra cost as it really does add substance rather than just flavour. There's the option of the hotdog with or without mustard.. We went with but it was a lot and it encroached on to the pizza itself so I'd probably go without next time. Unfortunately I accidentally ordered BBQ sauce as a base rather than regular tomato so the fact I felt a little sick after probably had more to do with that but it kind of tarnished the experienced. I'm not sure I'd get it again but it's definitely more filling and I reckon a large pizza would feed four with the extra in the crust so I'd recommend it if you have people round but otherwise.. I didn't really appreciate it.

Have you tried Dominos hot dog crust yet?


1 comment:

  1. If I ever have a hot dog stuffed crust, I always just have a cheese and tomato as the pizza. I find the hot dog part filling enough!

    PS, you can order the hot dogs (frankfurters) as a pizza topping now.
    PPS, totally not a Domino's worker, hahah!

    ReplyDelete