Monday

06/05 - The Sims 4


That's right ladies and jellybeans, The Sims 4 is coming! It was officially announced today and there are already threads popping up all over the place with both EA info and fan speculation.. Isn't it exciting? I've been playing since the original game more than 10 years ago (closer to 15 actually) and I did assume I would grow out of it once I had a real house and children of my own but sure enough at 27 I could still lose days to the sims. If you're a fellow player you'll be equally as excited by the news that it's coming in 2014 and we will have lots of leaks to look forward to in the coming months.. Yay!

Sul Sul


2 comments:

  1. I hope it's a return to the playability of Sims2 but better. I haven't enjoyed 3 nearly as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so excited about this. I love Sims. Just waiting for the Island Paradise expansion to complete my set. Have you got Sims Medieval as well?

    ReplyDelete