Wednesday

26/06 - Before & After - DIY Lowlights

I'm going to post properly about this on my beauty blog but I thought I'd share my immediate thoughts and before/after here.

I really like it and I'm considering going even darker with it. It's closer to my natural shade and the lowlights themselves match my roots almost perfectly - natural dark blonde from the loreal preference reusable mousse range in case you're wondering. The problem is that although this is always the shade I have in my mind as my "dream colour" this Jennifer Aniston-esque blonde it's not particularly interesting and I inevitably will grow tired of it and make some drastic change. I'm hoping that now my hair is getting longer I will be able to play around with the style to satisfy my wanderlust but knowing me I'll be raven haired by August.

No comments:

Post a Comment