Tuesday

28/05 - Relapse


I'm suitably ashamed of myself to tell you I've fallen off the diet coke wagon.. Hard! I've been so good for months and I just wanted a few cans at bank holiday.. Lee bought a crate and I'm almost done with it. I used to be totally addicted to full fat coke for years and couldn't think of anything worse than diet until I started calorie counting in a bid to lose my baby weight last year and almost fell down when I read the content of one can! I converted within a week a d never looked back but at New Year I vowed to quit altogether. I know diet drinks aren't good for me and diet coke in particular is supposed to be terrible so I feel pretty bad that in back on it but those of you who know my pain will know how tough a habit it is to kick. I might just give myself a couple of weeks before I quit again.. Any words of encouragement are welcome!


2 comments:

  1. i'm trying to kick the habit right now, it's so so SO hard! i quit once before but did the same as you, 'just one can...' why is it so addictive!! :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain!

    I did half heartedly attempt at giving up my Pepsi Max addiction last month when I started eating healthier and working out. But then I decided I couldn't do it and it was only vice lol

    I probably will attempt to give up in the future but whilst dieting it's just tooooo hard. I crazily enjoy it more than a lot of foods.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete