Sunday

26/05 - Tiffany Themed Wedding Invitations


Our friends came over yesterday for a catch up and a glass (one too many for me) of wine and they brought us our invitation to their wedding. The theme is Tiffany and the invites are just perfect, don't you think? Also got to try on my bridesmaids dress (black, one shoulder, chiffon) and shoes and saw some duck egg blue accessories she'd bought.. All very exciting. I'm looking forward to sharing more of her planning with you and might try and get some pictures of my dress up soon. Her Hen party is in August and the them for that is Barbie.. So far I have no idea what to wear so any suggestions are welcome but worst case I could be a career Barbie and wear a blazer, right? Lol.. Cop out I know


1 comment:

  1. Wedding invitations are very excited to see. I really need the design of invitation at affordable price so please suggest me. If you really need the design of Online Wedding Invitation Cards then have touch on that.

    ReplyDelete