Sunday

06/04 - Another Birthday..



Last night was Laura's (laurablogsbeauty.blogspot.com) birthday and we all went out for dinner and drinks to celebrate, hence to late post. Unlike last week I'm feeling a little worse for wear this morning after one too many cosmo's and no breakfast as yet but it wasn't too late a night and I'll feel 100% again after Sunday lunch at mums. Speaking of food the above was one of the best meals I've had in a long time, you cook your steak/mushrooms on a hot rock in front of you.. perhaps not the safest thing after a couple of cocktails but I have no injuries to speak of just deliciousness. Laura is actually coming over on Monday for the day so we can film some videos which I'm looking forward to.. It's always fun to film with someone else! 


Lastly, I did skip a day on the 3DS.. It wasn't intentional I just completely forgot about it but hungover or not I will get back on it today and I did so much dancing last night I think that counts, right?

Khi

No comments:

Post a Comment