Sunday

30/03 - No Jägers For Me!

I go out so rarely these days and am not quite the "party animal" I once was but when Laura and I go out we have our own brand of home early fun. We like to dance but are not big drinkers which some people can't get their heads around so we're often left dancing alone drinking water - hydration people! This evening was one such occasion but we had so much fun and let's face it you never wake up on a Sunday morning wishing you'd stayed out later the night before and you definitely don't wish you'd drank more so the way I see it we have the right idea - no matter how ancient we felt on soft drinks among teenagers chasing Jäger-Bombs all night.

Khi

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your outfit! i'm currently dying in bed wishing i had not drunk so many jagerbombs last night, so your nights out are currently seriously sounding like the way forward -_- happy easter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this is the perfect outfit for you Khila - so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the exact same feeling the last time i was out (i don't go out often now either), I had 3 drinks and the rest of the time i just had a soft drink, enjoyed the night just as much and the best thing was that I didn't have that awful feeling the next morning! This is how I plan to do it when i go out from now on - although as you say most people don't get it and nearly try & force you to drink hate that!

    ReplyDelete