Sunday

17/02 - Bedroom Buying



20130217-231353.jpg

I mentioned in today's vlog that I'd ordered some new bedroom stuff and promised to share it with you ahead of its (hopeful) delivery tomorrow. This evening I refreshed the room with a coat of paint, because I chose a bright (ochre) yellow theme I wanted to keep malls fairly neutral but still "spring" so I chose a muted green (olive green from B&Q). Does anyone else go through these phases? I love to change things and get so bored with the same layout all the time so when Lee mentioned painting I didn't need much more of a push. I'm excited to get it all together tomorrow and even more excited to film in a new set up!

Everything is from next.co.uk for those wondering

Lastly I wanted to briefly mention the tough time I've had over the past few days and the enormous support from those of you who watch my vlogs. I didn't want to bri g the negativity over onto my blog so if you're interested you can go back and watch but I'm do thankful to all of you for your lively messages. It reminds me why this is such a great hobby and why I'll never let some insignificant comments from strangers stop me from doing it.

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment