Wednesday

13/02 - Early Gifts


Given that Lee leaves for work considerably earlier than me we decided to exchange gifts this evening instead. We are going out straight from work tomorrow so it seemed the best time. I know they're largely unpopular with "modern women" these days but I love the novelty hearts and flowers so my little V- Day treats were perfect! I managed to snag an amazing deal on a YSL aftershave set from Boots which had been reduced after Christmas and then reduced AGAIN for Valentines so I couldn't pass it up - here's the link for those interested. I also have the promise of a back rub after my bath.. Ahhh!

In other news Laura and I have been invited to some blogging events next month that we can actually attend so we've been organising trains and time off today. It's quite exciting meeting other bloggers, we're attending a Leeds blogger meet up (FABB event) and so etching in Manchester for Benefit.. Will we see any of you there?

Anyway I'm off to jump in the tub and upload my vlog, goodnight all and I hope you're V Day is sweet xxx

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment