Saturday

09/02 - OOTD Blogger Meet Up



20130309-214024.jpg I will blog about the event itself tomorrow but I thought I'd quickly share today's outfit before I collapse into bed. This week has wiped me out and today.. Zzzzz. Laura and I completely neglected to take any photos of each other before or during the event so I got Lee to snap these pictures at the end if the day. I am big on basics and black is a staple in my wardrobe so this black on black ensemble is something I'd wear often. The "cold shoulder" top is from Romwe, the ripped jeans (which I'm completely in love with) are brand new from H&M and the boots are Primark. I have a big clothing haul coming up on my YouTube channel this week as I've been splurging a little online and these jeans are one of the many things I couldn't resist during the H&M code-fest last week, I even bought them in stone wash! It was a great day and so much fun to meet other bloggers and YouTubers, I'm hoping we can meet up with some again soon as it does feel lonely up north sometimes! 

 Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment