Thursday

07/03 - Too Old To Disco???



20130307-211931.jpg Another year older, another year I feel I'm "too old" for many blogging trends I covet on my much younger counterparts. The disco pant is one such trend. I'm no fashion blogger, I like what I like and it usually takes me a while to come around to a new style but the disco pant had me Immediately. Unfortunately I just couldn't see myself in them, they are basic(ish) and from what I can tell are super flattering but how many bona fide adults are actually wearing them? At 27 years old am I too old to disco? This week I decided not and ordered a pair from ASOS, they arrived in my size and were absolutely huge so I'm currently awaiting a smaller alternative but rest assured this is not the last you've heard from me on the subject. Whether I'll pluck up the courage to wear my shiny spandex to the park or god forbid.. The SCHOOL RUN.. Is another thing but I refuse to be too old for anything.. I've decided I shall arrive in to my 90s in a cloud of glitter eyeshadow and hot pink lipstick! 

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment