Monday

04/02 - Happy Birthday To Me


Today has been lovely! It was very relaxed, we got up, we had breakfast, went shopping and then did a spot of editing/blogging this afternoon. Lee had a man come round to fix the car and he's currently out doing the supermarket shop (bless) so that I have time to blog some more and talk to you lovely people! I filmed my birthday haul already and am pretty much set for the week in blog posts (lots of Valentines themed bits coming your way soon) which is how I like to end my Monday. I've said it before but I hate to chain myself to my computer after work so it's almost a weight lifted to have it all taken care of before my week begins on Tuesday. Which brings me somewhat to a little gear grinder of mine today, I received a comment from a new reader who believed my site was full of embedded videos and very little content which she found 'sad'. I am very much hoping that because she is new to my blog she is generalising and happens to have only caught my 3 YouTube posts per week but it's somewhat disheartening to hear when I dedicate so much time to this thing. I don't believe there was any malice to her comment but it did push a few buttons so a venting session was needed, sorry. Anyway, on to happier things. Like I said I did a little shopping (hehe) and picked up some bits and bobs from New Look (thanks for the gift card Danielle) and Boots (yay) that I'm rather excited about including a cream that claims to fade pigmentation and even out skin tone. I will talk more about that in a dedicated post but I'm not sure whether to be looking forward to the results or nervous that it may be one of these harmful asian-type products.. surely Boots wouldn't stock anything dangerous.. we'll see. Besides my personal purchases I received lots of lovely presents and went for lunch with my two favourite boys so it was a very nice day all round. Milo had his first Fruit Shoot (juice drink) and learned to dip his fries in ketchup (see below).. it was eventful! I have a vlog uploading but I hate waiting around to post my Dear Diary so where possible I will include the videos during 'Vloguary' but if I don't you can look out for them on my second channel - link - Although of course including them may anger the embedding police further (joke..maybe)


So, another year older but I must say that where I see others floundering and dreading their birthdays because they don't know what they want from life I am very content and my little blog has a lot to do with that so thanks for reading!

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment