Saturday

02/03 - 10%, £5 and Free Delivery at H&M



20130303-105323.jpg 
How annoyed am I that I totally missed this discount code when I ordered my jeans the other day? It seemed too good to pass up so I put in another little one this evening as well (oops) and obviously had to tell you guys about it as I believe tomorrow is the last day!!! Firstly there's a code I've been using for more than a year that seems never to expire and gives you £5 off your order - 1304. I consider it free delivery but when another code comes along which zeros the p&p AND gives another 10% off that little £5 really comes in handy! The second code is 0428. I'm sure you're all smart enough to figure this out for yourselves but just in case.. Use the 10% off before the £5 off and you'll get a better deal. Also ASOS have had 20% off selected items this week and that also ends tomorrow so if you're feeling spontaneous why not check out their site too? Happy Shopping! 

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment