Tuesday

22/04 - *sigh*


It's been one of those days! We are still without heat or hot water and at almost midnight I'm just settling into bed having taken 2 hours to fill the bath from 2 kettles *sigh*. On a positive I had a lovely morning with Milo, who was being extremely amiable today. I'm not sure if I've mentioned but I am not his favourite person.. He's firmly a Daddy's boy, he comes to me to play and be tickled but I don't get the same cuddles and kisses Daddy does *sigh*. Today I did get a hug when he forgot himself for a moment before demanding more juice and playing his xylophone very loudly.. Normal service resumed. I got my weeks blogging quota scheduled and I was already ahead with my videos so "work" wise it was a productive day but something about a broken boiler makes everything worse. Fingers crossed tomorrow is the day 'cause after a Tuesday (my Monday) the last thing I want is constant kettle boiling and a late night!


No comments:

Post a Comment