Sunday

31/03 - Love E.B x


We actually had our egg hunt early this year as Ella is with her Dad today but it seemed more relevant to share it today. I don't know how it works/worked in your house but the Easter Bunny leaves something resembling a "calling card" where the children will likely find it, upon said card is the first clue. The clues are generally things like "where you keep the biscuits" or "where you watch TV" (that doesn't give the best impression of my child rearing does it? Lol) and they find the next clue in that place. Eventually they find the stash of eggs and as far as I can tell Ella is still invested in the magic but the beauty of a larger age gap is that once Ella knows the truth little Milo will keep it alive for us all. It's always a little sad when there are no believers in the family, don't you find?

I hope you all had lots of chocolate (though I'm not a huge fan myself) and a great Easter.. Tomorrow marks the start of Vlogril (vlogging every day in April) so you will all see a lot more of me over the coming month :)

Khi


No comments:

Post a Comment