Wednesday

20/02 -Gym Bunnies

Yesterday I finally made it back to the gym after more than a month and it wasn't that bad. We've decided to focus more on strength than cardio this time around with a side of eating better. Tomorrow I thought I might keep a food diary and show you what that looks like to me as I'm a hardcore junk food fan so don't expect cold turkey overnight. Of course we like to keep our sessions interesting (which you can see in the below vlog) but we have a new found resolve to work hard, summer is coming after all! I mentioned in a previous post that I was tempted to try the 3 day shred again and Lee says he wants to too so perhaps March would be a fitness focused month.
What's your idea of healthy? Do you run? Do you diet? It's such a fluid concept that it can't mean just one thing to all of us.
Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment