Tuesday

12/03 - A Peek Inside My Beauty Closet



20130312-222131.jpg Don't you love reorganising? I do, and when my site was down and I had some time on my hands I decided to totally revamp by closet. I am lucky enough to have two shoe closets and I am now using one for my "everyday" makeup and my hair and body supplies.

20130312-223702.jpg 
Some of you may remember my beauty closet tour last year when I vowed to get through my stash before purchasing more. Well lots of you have asked for an update so I may just do one now. Of course being a beauty blogger it's tough to keep the stocks low as I have a steady flow of items for review but what I don't live I now try to give to friends that might and use up what I do. I've definitely improved and empties videos really help, every time I use something up I pop it in the box.. Quite satisfying really!

20130312-224040.jpg  
Lastly I thought I'd show you my actual shoe closet, I've thrown out all the tattered old pairs I never wear anymore and condensing my options have helped show me which styles I'm missing so I'm not always buying the same thing! Well that's it for today, I'm veerry sleeeepy and still have to jump in the tub. Laura and I have an event in Manchester tomorrow night which I'm only half looking forward to 'cause I just know how tired I'm going to be the next day! Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment