Monday

29/04 - After





I have to admit we didn't complete the full 30 day shred but we did pretty well and we haven't stopped working out we're just not doing it every day. It was level 2 that killed us.. many have dubbed it the sweat level and I can see why.. it's so hard and given then we were doing it 4 times a week in our lunch hour it was a bit of a nightmare so we started to do out own combination of cardio strength and abs with the equipment and weights in the gym. Anyway.. I thought I would share the results we did get in the 15 days we did the shred, mine are less impressive but Danielle did amazingly well, don't you agree? We haven't dieted and I never truly believed that exercise alone would make a difference but if you work hard and you're not eating more than normal it really does. That being said I've had a larger appetite and have actually gained 4lbs which is odd because my weight doesn't usually fluctuate so I'm going to assume this is muscle. In just this short time my strength and stamina have massively improved and I'm generally more motivated to get moving so although we're no longer keeping up with the program (for now) we definitely haven't given up!

Khi

5 comments:

  1. This is such an incentive for me to stick at it! I am just starting to make healthier options of what I eat and I am booked in for my gym induction (scary!). I don't think my body could quite handle the 30 Day Shred, yet, but I think it has definitely paid off! Well done to both of you!

    Luceeloves.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started this and gave up after about 10 days as I couldn't manage 5.30am alarm calls any more. I shall have to start again though, trying it after work instead of before, as the results are fantastic. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look great, well done for sticking at it as long as you did! I am ridiculously unfit so even the thought of it makes me tired, haha!
    Sophie :)
    http://lipglossandlaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a difference well done to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great results - did you take measurements as they are a great way to keep up with progress, I lost an inch from my waist from 2 weeks of 30 day shred but then gave up! Do you mind me asking what your measurements are as you always look tiny to me! Im 5"5 and 36-29-36 and bust and hips wont go lower but Im only able to lose anothe rinch or 2 at the most from my waist as Im a straight up and down shape and 2 kids in 18 months havent helped! Are you still exercising?

    ReplyDelete