Thursday

23/05 - Candle Addict


My name's Khila and I have a problem.. I'm addicted to candles. My husband was already at his wits end with my collection when a huge box arrive from Kringle filled with candles and wax tarts to review.. Oops! I can't stop buying candles.. I even stocked up on Christmas scents when they were on sale recently.. It's May.
These however were obviously sent to me by the company to try so they don't count, right? Regardless of Lee's disdain once a candle is burning he appreciates the difference and we are both loving this Coconut Pineapple scent. Kringle also make a "gentlemen's range" I'm excited to try, you can expect a full review over on missbudgetbeauty.co.uk very soon


2 comments:

  1. I almost picked up some of these candles the other day, can't wait to hear your thoughts on them!

    http://entirely-sarah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kringle Candles. They're the best candles i've ever bought. Yankee candles are nothing in comparison. My fave so far is Hot chocolate which smells exactly like your melting chocolate in the house! When i first burnt it my boyfriend asked me what i was baking!

    Hope you enjoy them as much i do :)

    Tahira x

    http://ramblingsofafoodaddict.com/

    ReplyDelete