Thursday

15/05 - Still Working Out

I haven't spoken about my diet or exercise as much lately but this week I've been hitting the gym harder and I'm going it alone. My gym buddy Danielle has herself a second job in the evenings which makes a sweaty mid afternoon session impractical but now I'm going by myself I feel like I'm working so much harder. I'm trying to get in 10 mins running (it's amazing that I can now run for a solid 10 mins.. I couldn't manage 3 when I started) then 5 mins on the chest press, 5 on the lat pull, 10 on the bike and 5 on abs.. It might not seem like a lot but I'm feeling it just as much as the shred but I'm making use of the equipment and I don't look like a plank when other people are in there haha! Iv packed myself three healthy snacks for tomorrow (I work til 6) which I will of course photograph for you for tomorrow's post.. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment