Tuesday

16/04 - Meal One - Cheesy Pasta & Chorizo

Already I'm off track with what days we'll eat which but I forgot passata, we already had jacket potatoes once on Sunday and we made epic sandwiches for dinner on Monday which I neglected to show you as the post I published seemed more important. So I will show u the rest if the week and today it's cheesy pasta with chorizo, which by the way I made so much of I have at least two portions I'm taking to work today.. Oops!

Recipe wise I add (a lot of) cheese, cream  salt and pepper to the cooked pasta and then shallow fry the chorizo desperately. You uber healthy non-fat lot may want to look away now.. I add a little of the oil I used to fry the sausage in with the pasta.. Super tasty! Easy peasy and my ultimate comfort food!

1 comment:

  1. 'fry the chorizo desperately' made me giggle!! I'm jus imagining panic all round the house quick fry that chorizo we're desperate! :) x

    ReplyDelete