Monday

25/03 - Advertise on MissBB

I've never done this before so April will be a bit of a trial. I'm aware that a lot of bloggers are now offering a 'blogger rate' to advertise your site on theirs so after several twitter discussions over the past few weeks I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring and offer something myself. The ad would need to fit into a 300x150 oblong (they don't have to be exact, I can resize but if they're way out they will look squished/stretched) and will reside in my side bar for the entire month. I will draw up a post introducing the collective blogs to my readers so if you'd like to include a short description I can include that there. Like I say I'm new to this so this may be the one and only time you see something like this posted but I will see what the response is like and go from there. I will charge £5 per ad and this isn't just for bloggers but YouTubers too! If you're interested email me at missbudgetbeauty@hotmail.co.uk by Friday 29th March so I have time to get the ads up for the new month!
Miss BB
*NOTE* This is a special rate for fellow bloggers and does not reflect my regular advertising rates

No comments:

Post a Comment