Saturday

23/03 - Out Sick



20130323-195547.jpg I haven't felt quite right all day today. You know that feeling you have just before you're up all night with food poisoning it some such ailment? I feel as though I will be struck down with something horrendous any moment now but.. Not yet. Needless to say I have not yet completed day 3 of the Shred and am so disappointed as physically I don't ache too much and I could do it but I just feel awful! I've taken a Zantac and am hoping that will settle my tummy before bed but if you have some great home remedy I'm all ears! If I'm honest I never really feel 100% and I generally put it down to the food I eat.. I always feel better for eating better and it usually takes for it to get this bad for me to make the (temporary) change. I'm sure I have an abnormally sensitive digestive system, does anyone else feel this way? Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment