Friday

22/03 - Achey Breaky

20130322-210049.jpg

To say I am feeling the effects of "the shred" today would be an understatement. The legs you see above can barely move without me yelping but after a long soak in the tub their pain is eased slightly. Aches aside we powered through today and as much as it hurt it actually got better as out muscles warned up - something I will try to remember on those days when I really think I can't do it. I still haven't taken my "before" pictures but absolutely must do it tomorrow, the results I've seen not only randomly searching only but popping up in my twitter/Instagram timeline recently are amazing so if it's anywhere near as effective for me I want to show you, don't I? Saying that I did just have a pizza.. But I did say my diet would be mostly unchanged lol. Anyway I must go get the Deep Heat now in the hope it will cure me for another session tomorrow. A couple of you said you might join us in the 30 day challenge so do let me know if you take it up, I hear day 4 is the killer but I think I got to 10 when I last attempted it.. We'll see! 

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment