Friday

22/02 - Is Your Technology Keeping Me Up

 

Image Source: The Guardian Online

Man, has this been a long week!? I love vlogging every day but getting home, editing and uploading every night after work is kind of exhausting.. I do envy the full time vloggers with the luxury of editing the following morning but there is no way I am getting up that early, haha. Someone recently commented that my iron levels may be low because I complain a lot of being tired but it's a combination of the daily vlogs and my addiction to social media that's keeping me up at night. This week I've actually made a real effort to get more sleep and I feel so much better for it but usually by the time I should be hitting the hay my vlog has just gone live and the comments start buzzing through my phone under my pillow... I can't just ignore them, right? I have to read them! On top of that, the days I upload beauty videos as well.. there's no chance of rest! Technology definitely plays too big a role in my life and I'm considering a tech free evening once a week.. I'm considering it. I know it's something that lots of people resolved to do in 2013 and i guess it's better late than never. I know that Lee would appreciate a day where I don't spend at least a couple of hours at the computer or playing on my iPad but it's a tough habit to break! Have any of you tried this or better still, are you succeeding? Let me know because I think once Vloguary is over I might try it next month... on a trial basis you understand!!!
Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment