Tuesday

19/03 - Puppy



20130320-071801.jpg I don't tend to talk too much about the family outside my home here on my blog but you may have seen brief mention in the past of our dogs, Spike & Remy. We'd had them since I was a child and over the last 6 months we lost them both, Remy just days ago. As any of you with dogs will know, they're like part of the family and it's a very sad time when they're no longer around but in the midst of their grief my parents have bought a new puppy! They'd spoken before about how soon to get another and losing Remy was a shock so I think going to see some babies was in part to make them feel better but they spotted the little cutie above and he's coming home a week on Thursday! I will blog again that weekend once he's settled and has a name but he's a Border/Lakeland terrier cross. Name suggestions welcome 

 Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment