Sunday

17/03 - Sunday Servers

20130318-074307.jpg As some of you may know my site has been up and down this week (annoying) so this post is a few hours late but I've been assured that I've been moved to a different server now and normal service should resume within 24hrs. The problem was (apparently) an external hack attacking my server and in order to protect the sites using it they limited access for any users they couldn't verify. This was immensely frustrating as not only was I not in control, it seemed my hosting company wasn't either so moving to a new server is good news! That might have been the dullest paragraph I've ever written. I'm sure your blog roll's have been inundated with St Patrick themed posts today but not from me, I may be mc-by-marriage but there's very little of interest goes on here to celebrate the Irish occasion so I thought instead I would share my slouchy Sunday ootd. Jumper - Primark, Jeans H&M. These are officially my favourite jeans ever!!! See you tomorrow (or later today really) 

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment