Saturday

09/02 - Unless..



20130209-225212.jpg

I am someone that can burst in to years at the drop of a hat and those ads for children's charities have had me more than once so it may not surprise you that a good kids film can draw a tear from time to time. Today we saw the Lorax (kids AM at Vue - £1.75 a ticket, total bargain!) and it was one such film. The general message was that we need to look after the world we live in and the standout quote - "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not!" - I challenge you not to be moved. Perhaps it had more impact in the context of the film but I found it very emotive.. and it was a happy ending. I'm sure I'm abnormally emotional! (No I'm not pregnant)

We went to the Apple store and Lee's iPad was replaced (the touchscreen was defective), we went for lunch (which was cut short by Milo's behaviour) and spent the afternoon at home.



20130209-230226.jpg

Ella was playing in her room and Milo was napping so I took the rate opportunity to bathe for "fun" rather than practicality and used my space girl bath bomb I got for my birthday. It was nice and all but I'm not sure I'll be buying £5 bath treats on a regular basis.. They seem like such a waste of money but feel free to sing their praises in the comments.. I don't really understand them. I was so sleeping after my afternoon pampering I basically lay on the sofa til bed time. Its nice to have the time to myself at the weekend but a midday bath does nothing for my productivity! Another thing I won't be repeating often. We ended our Saturday with a takeaway and my first (2) cans of diet coke of 2013.. I've done so well to avoid it and having drunk both so quickly I realise why that was a good idea. I'm certain they make me MORE thirsty.. Bizarre!

Any who, I'm blogging from bed because Milo is up and driving us nuts so I'll likely be in for a late one but as I mentioned, my vlog will be up in the morning!

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment