Friday

08/02 - Three Years in Hair


I posted these photos to Instagram last night and they would make a nice talking point for today's diary entry. The above are the various hairstyles I've sported during my time on YouTube.. We're only talking 3 years so you can imagine how much wilder it was when I was a teen! I love being brunette but when I'm bare faced it washes me out terribly, I'm fairly pale as it is but super dark hair really does nothing for me unless I have a full face of makeup. I wish I suited red hair but I really don't and even blonde is a little bit much so I've settled at a more natural highlighted shade that's easy to maintain and generally looks better with my skin tone. Cut wise I'm working towards a shoulder length kind of long bob. Not too much in the way of layers, long enough that extensions will blend if I want length and short enough that it doesn't take hours to do every day. It's a universally flattering style so that's my plan.

What have been your craziest hairstyles?

Miss BB

No comments:

Post a Comment